Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fathers

Hey there everyone,


In case you were wondering, I have not disappeared from the face of the earth (for the time being at least). And NO, the Rapture hasn't taken place... if it did, you would be wondering where your pet dog or hamster went. =P


Back to the point, I haven't blogged in a while (for the last 2 days or so at least), not because I had nothing to blog about (there's always something going on for me), but because lately,


Tim has been
studying/mugging/cramping detailed facts into brain
for the MED1011 exam!!


Yes, I hope I don't have to remind all my fellow meddies that we have less than 5 hours... oops I meant 5 days left to get whatever we haven't revised left into our brains!! Yeah, you can see the countdown timer on my sidebar going tick tock tick tock. =D I'm currently in university with a bunch of meddies studying on a SUNDAY!! Yes, and that just goes to show how disciplined and hardworking (or crazy) medical students can be. And yes, I did go to FGT (church I'm currently attending in KL) from 10 am to 12 pm just now. Anyhow, I'd like to wish every Monash meddie out there (both Sunway & Clayton campuses) wherever you may be ALL THE BEST!!

As you all know (or may not know :P), today is none other than Father's Day. So,


HAPPY FATHERS' DAY!

to all the fathers (or fathers-to-be) out there :)
Oh and as with all my previous posts, I'll leave (or try to for the most part) something interesting that you can learn/reflect or think over/ponder about/laugh at/etc... yeah you know what I mean. The following is something I wanted to save for a post especially for something like "Men's Day" or "Happy Male Day!"(OK, that sounds a little wrong) or etc. to celebrate being MALE. However, since we human beings have nothing of that sort, the closest celebration I could connect it to is Fathers' Day... which as far as I'm concerned, celebrates the person for being both MALE and a FATHER.

So ladies and gentlemen (well, maybe just the gentlemen and ladies that have a sense of humour only because the following is OH-SO-TRUE), for your viewing pleasure, I present to you the following that will tickle your 'funny' bone (or not) :




*drums rolling*


WOMEN AS EXPLAINED BY ENGINEERS






FYI:

1. I am NOT a male chauvinist, it goes without saying... I respect and love women for who they are.

2. ALL MEN (men referring to men and women alike, duh!) are created equal.

3. Don't worry ladies, I'm as straight as an unhindered beam/ray of light.

On the same note, I sent my dad a text message this morning to wish him "Happy Fathers' Day!", and he replied with the following:

"Thanks, and love you too. You are maturing into a fine guy. We are proud of u. Daddy."


Oh and this might be my final post until my mid-year exams are over, MIGHT. Yeah, so you guys/girls just hope for the best => In the meantime, you can take a glance at the countdown timer on my top-right part of my sidebar that currently counts down to "DOOMSDAY"!
Aite, back to my studies now... Wish me all da best ppl!! (ppl=people, for all those who DON'T SMS or are SMS illiterate!)
Smile!!

~Tim~

No comments: