Sunday, July 13, 2008

Beginning

Approximately 3 more hours left to 14 July 2008... which to us meddies, means that yes, we're gonna start med school once more.

SEMESTER 2 BECKONS!!

After about 3 weeks of what most of us Monashians would call a 'holiday break' (hols, for short), tomorrow marks the beginning of the second sem for the meddies, whether we're in Year 1 or Year 2.

Newae, on a more personal note, my hols have been kinda fulfilling. Did a lot of the things I wanted to do for a long time but couldn't because of hectic schedules in medical school that lead up to our mid-year exam. I got to catch up with friends/family both in KL/JB, met new... and old people I haven't met in ages, felt rejuvenated after catching up on much-needed sleep, did things I never thought I would or could do, and most importantly, I managed to attend two camps/retreats that reignited my passion for God.


I also went to Pizza Uno with my Year 2 seniors to celebrate Tak Yee's 'belated belated belated' birthday... It's not a typo that I typed belated 3 times :)

EDIT: As promised, here are the pics, although not many since we spent most of the time talking LOL, from the celebration we had for her.

Top & bottom: Dar Ray with Li En (top) & John (bottom)




B'day girl's lunch, or what's left of it


Tiramisu, anyone?

Tak Yee, Hui Sze & Hui Mei. Don't you juz love candid shots?
I wish I could type more for this post but looks like my physical hunger and current insatiable appetite for food is overpowering the desire to post more. So, I'm gonna pen off early this time, and have my very-much-needed-delayed dinner, yeah. =P Oh, and Dan's waiting for me to have dinner too.

No comments: