Friday, July 31, 2009

FEATURE: Awesome Sketches!

If you guys/galz think you can sketch or draw, check these sketches out! They will mesmerize you!













I'd juz like to say this to a certain, special someone, you know who you are... This post is dedicated especially to you, to make you smile even in this time of frustration! You're NOT stupid! You juz need more time to consolidate the facts in your syllabus, and in time, you will get it, I really believe that! You're stronger and smarter than you think dear!
I believe in you! I trust you the same way that you've always trusted me! Been praying for you a lot, and for a lot of things concerning you. Thanx for opening up to me, dear! Thanx for always being there for me at the right time! Thanx for being my angel and calling me yours too! *hugs*
~Tim~

1 comment:

ravi said...

Timothy ... I would like have the link for this site ... The pictures are beautiful!