Sunday, September 28, 2008

Winds of Changes, Wings of Angels

I guess listening to Andrea Bocelli & Sarah Brightman's duet, "Time to Say Goodbye" kinda inspired and prompted me to write this post... as I'm moving out of Saujana Resort to an undisclosed location tomorrow. :(

Leaving the ever beautiful and peaceful Saujana Resort does have an effect on me, especially after I spent the last 8 months here, effectively making it my 2nd home in KL. I guess I have gotten used to a maid coming to tidy up the place and iron my clothes every week, the wonderful facilities available here (esp the swimming pool, gym and 24-hour security feature) and a place where anyone can juz come home and relax. This is a place I called home even though it wasn't exactly mine in the first place, but I guess that's because I juz felt too comfortable here. Juz ask any of my frenz who've been here - Sarah, Grace, Rachel, Jun Yet, Terence and Joann.

I will also miss the company of my two housemates (Aunty Ai Yat & Deb... the former being the owner who sold the place - the reason why I have to move in the first place :P) Thank you both for your kind hospitality and putting up with me for the past two-thirds of a year! =D















Unfortunately for me, my 'prospective' new home lacks most of what I had here. No pool, gym, wide-screen flat panel TV, DVD player, etc. As it is quite new, it lacks Internet access! Looks like I'll be spending more time in uni, not that it's a bad thing, since I get to wake up later for uni anyway! :D Yeah, and less distractions means more time on studying. No, I'm not complaining - there are pros and cons to everything.

Anyway, moving on...


I'm actually on a one-week "break".


It's not exactly a good thing.


It's supposed to be utilised for revision for the upcoming exam in a month's time.


SO I don't exactly know why it's called a break, probably cause Monash wants to "break" us.


Don't even get started on calling it a holiday!


... although during the duration of last week, some of us felt the "holiday mood" setting in.


You want proof? The pix below show evidence regarding some of my overenthusiastic frenz' attempts to bring in the "holiday mood" as mentioned above. =P


Sam & Pat, our very own clowns, oops I mean medical reps for MUSA, as voted by my fellow meddies and I. Hope we made the right choice guys! LOL!




There's Pat (again!) with Irfadh.


Nick played too... not with the clowns or as a clown though, but with the guitar. :P I think the hat matches his shirt nicely.


On the same note, which 2 words that both rhyme with mood comes to mind when the term "holiday mood" is mentioned?


Let me give you some pointers: Starts with good and ends with food. Oh wait, I already gave it away... GOOD FOOD!

Last Friday, 5 of us meddies went to Pizza Hut and kinda "over-ordered" coz there was a Ramadan promo goin on there. There was Yours Truly, Dan, Grace, Sarah & Jun Yet; and we cumulatively (and crazily) ordered:

6 personal pan pizzas, 2 spaghetti pastas, 4 rolls of garlic bread, 8 bowls of soup and 8 glasses of Pepsi! We couldn't really finish everything, even with Dan around.

Leftovers: 1 pizza!

Nah, come to think of it, we didn't over-order. I think we were stuffed really well, but not to the extent of throwing up everything. And we paid about RM15 each only due to the promo! Talk about GOOD (and cheap) FOOD!








Typical ain't it? Get used to it! =D


Yeah, I think that's about it for now... Oh but wait, there's juz one more thing!



Ms. Stubborngirl a.k.a. Evonne a.k.a Blair Teoh has specially requested I put up pix of her during her blood donation last week. However, I'll only put up what I think to be her best one! Scroll down to see if you agree with me. :D

~

~~

~~~

~~~~

~~~~~

~~~~

~~~

~~

~


That's all for now. Seriously.

~Tim~

No comments: